- SUPPORTS JOINT HEALTH – Jack&Pup Joint Health Support Sticks are 100% beef gullets, being an all-natural single ingredient beef jerky, naturally rich in Glucosamine and Chondroitin. Promotes ligament and tendon health, and helps prevent cartilage wear and tear. Provide your dog with joint supporting supplements while chewing away on this savory beefy and flavorful dog treat!
- TOP QUALITY & HEALTHY – Sourced from grass fed, free range cattle, and raised without any added hormones or antibiotics, resulting in a healthier and better tasting treat. Processed in a USDA Human Grade Certified and Inspected facility. Each Joint Health Beef Gullet is handpicked and inspected to ensure quality, texture and perfect consistency. Your canine will enjoy its’ delicious and fresh meaty flavor!
- 100% DIGESTIBLE & ODOR FREE – Guaranteed to be fully digestible and guaranteed not to cause any side-effects. Jack&Pup Joint Health Support Beef Gullet Sticks is a natural, low-fat and protein-rich, one-ingredient dog chew treat, being 100% beef muscle without any additives, artificial ingredients or fillers. Wheat free and gluten free. Naturally odor free, without the use of any preservatives or chemicals. Prepared by boiling and roasting.
- SAFE – The careful and natural preparation of the Joint Health Dog Treat Sticks effectively eliminates all bacteria and contaminates; making its’ consumption fully safe. Joint Health Support Gullet Sticks are a great alternative to bully sticks, being softer and easier to chew. Perfect for all dog sizes.
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY TEETH & GUMS – By ensuring its’ consistently perfect texture and thickness, the Jack&Pup Joint Health Support Sticks helps keep the dog’s teeth healthy and clean. Effectively removes tartar build-up, strengthens the gums, removes plaque and promotes an overall enhanced oral health.
6 Inches long
Crude Protein (min): 62.50%
Moisture (max): 15%
Crude Fiber (max): 1.50%
Crude Fat (max): 10%
Country of Origin:
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.